[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Poor Behavior...guilty as charged

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 10:48:49 -0700 (PDT)

I have two kind of family clients.  The ones that I know I am wasting my time
with the parents, and the kids could well be bitten for being so stupid.  And
there are the homes that I wonder how I will be able to fill the time I asked
for so I get paid.
The kids either are good and pleasant, or they are monsters.

My boys are the delight of many, just not me.  Road angels, house devils.  But
they respect me anyway, and they still obey, when pressed.  They always
complain, even when they asked me to bug them about something.  But I love
them, and I trust them, with a lot, but not with being sure about what the dogs
are up to......

sheila