[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Poor Behavior...guilty as charged

  • From: Angie Martin <charangsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 13:32:55 -0400

Beautifully stated Ed!? It seems like today not many parents take or have the
time to spend with their children's up bringing.? I think our parents were much
more strict?in teaching their kids manners and respect for one another.

Angie Martin
Charan GSD's
Home of 08 So. Pacific BIM Charan's Masquerade of Kimber, both majors