[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bad Behavior At Dog Shows

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 10:07:51 -0700 (PDT)

Stormy...not only is being polite the right them to do....but if you are polite
folks treat you better!....I see folks in restaurants being rude to servers ( I
used to be a waiter years ago, but I had to give it up because all the ladies
were all over me!...lol...)....you really get more out of folks most of the
time by being courteous.....FB