[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Poor Behavior...guilty as charged

  • From: "Peggy M" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 13:54:53 -0400

One of my favorite movies is "No Country For Old Men," and please don't ask
me why...I can't imagine why I love it so, unless it's just because Tommy
Lee Jones is in it (and Josh Brolin ain't bad, either).......but my point
is...    there's a time in the movie when two old sheriffs are talking about
the changes they've seen...and Tommy Lee says something about everything
starting to go wrong when you stopped hearing "Sir" and "Ma'am."
     The other sheriff agrees with him...and so do I.
Seems to me if you aren't taught to behave when you're a child, you'll never
learn......you'll just go on being rude and any other dopey thing you can
be, including dishonest, a cheat, and a coward......and mean to other people
with no reason except that you're purely stupid.

    I know that's off on a slight tangent...but it's close enough for me.

Peggy

----- Original Message ----- > From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>