[ SHOWGSD-L ] Our Future

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 19:36:45 EDT

In a message dated 7/20/10 1:30:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

But one  of the forums I am on is discussing the qualifications for our
board of
directors and what our board should be doing for the  club.

Dave brings up some great points, but right now I am angry as hell  and not
going to put up with it.

Well, maybe I will.

I have been asked about the litigation, so I contacted a current board
member to find out what is going on.  I was told that the board member does
not know, and is being kept in the dark about the progress of the law  suit.

Now, this is my board.  I expect my board members to know what is  going on.

I remember when I was on the board and they were sued by Pearl. The
president decided not to let me know about what was going on, since they felt I

was a friend of Pearls.  I guess the thinking was only her enemies should  be
involved in the litigation.

No board member of the GSDCA should be insulated or left out of any
decision or information of the club. That is what got us in trouble to begin
with. Many things were done in private by a few board members and the others
were not given sufficient information to make a proper decision.

I would urge anyone who cares to talk to a board member. If that member
does not know what is going on with club business, insist that they find out.
If  they can't find out, then they should go public with that situation.  I
doubt Tish would allow it.

Yes, I guess I am mad.  I have no idea what I will do about it.   Or, if I
even will.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together