[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Our Future

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wynsum@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 11:00:30 -0700 (PDT)

Tish has always been a strong advocate for the club and a very hard worker. It
has to be very difficult to steer the GSDCA through turbulent waters. Even
harder when many wish to sink the boat.
Terry

________________________________
From: Doc Zoe To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent:  Wednesday, July 21, 2010
9:11 AMSubject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Our  Future

On 20 Jul 2010, at 19:36, ELG440@xxxxxxx  wrote:
I have been asked about the litigation, so I contacted a  current board
member to find out what is going on.
I was told  that the board member does  not know, and is being kept in the
dark about  the progress of the
law  suit.

<REPLY TO THE  LIST>
This is not true.

Tish has kept the Board  very current with everything from the Insurance
Company Lawyers.
The  woman is working extremely hard and doing a fantastic job.

The  Board has been asked NOT to discuss the lawsuit by the Club's  lawyer.

So, I will not discuss it.

DOC  ZOE

 is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the
original  author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of
any kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of
the  Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE  THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY
MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH  APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST  AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE
PROSECUTED.

For assistance,  please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org
NATIONAL BLOG -  http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the original

MANNER
ALL