[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Our Future

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 16:39:49 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for taking the time to post this, Dave.  I agree that this is a battle
that we must take seriously...and win.

Zoa
Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockshepherds.com
Home of: Ch. RiverRock's Hotel California (Callie), RiverRock's Straight From
The Heart (Sera),
RiverRock's Karlotta v. Kenlyn (Karla), and RiverRock's Heart of the Matter
(Luke)