[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Our Future

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wynsum@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 13:49:47 EDT

I totally agree, Tish, is a very hard worker for the club and has been for
many years. Unfortunately at this time I think the numbers on the board are
 against her so there is not to much she will be able to get done.
Hopefully eyes will be opened and people will vote after educating themselves
for
 the next board.

Lee Brown

In a message dated 7/21/2010 12:35:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
THANK  YOU Zoe!

The one "constant"  on this List and in our Club has been  Tish Walker.
When I first got on the List ......before I ever was on the  Board it was
Tish that always
responded to any questions with clear direct  answers and no animosity ever.
She remained that way......ever steadfast  all the time I was on the
Board....still always
available on the  List....and is still responsive and open as President.
I know she would  certainly be no less with the Board.

Carolyn     marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com

----- Original  Message -----
From: Doc Zoe To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent:  Wednesday, July 21, 2010
9:11 AMSubject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Our  Future

On 20 Jul 2010, at 19:36, ELG440@xxxxxxx  wrote:
I have been asked about the litigation, so I contacted a  current board
member to find out what is going on.
I was told  that the board member does  not know, and is being kept in the
dark about  the progress of the
law  suit.

<REPLY TO THE  LIST>
This is not true.

Tish has kept the Board  very current with everything from the Insurance
Company Lawyers.
The  woman is working extremely hard and doing a fantastic job.

The  Board has been asked NOT to discuss the lawsuit by the Club's  lawyer.

So, I will not discuss it.

DOC  ZOE

POST  is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the

For assistance,  please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org