[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Nail Clipping - Oh Yeah?

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 18:10:42 -0700

Oh, that is too funny. I had asked my friend to help me do the nails on my
pups when they were approx. 2 mos. old. They were getting a little smarter
and did not feel they wanted all this "unwanted" attention. She came over
and let me tell you those little pups screamed so loud that my neighbors
thought I was killing them. Neither of us were fit to meet any people after
we were done. I DO understand the feeling. We both wore glasses too, at the
beginning!. ..LOL
Lee F.

  _____