[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Nail Clipping - Oh Yeah?

  • From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 15:06:22 -0700 (PDT)

That's what I call Determined with a capital D. I used to fight with my
Cherish. Now my daughter does her with the Dremel no muss no fuss.
Bob Neiman
Breeder/owner of UKC Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN
Co-owner of Parklin's Pillow Talk AKA Gidget
Co-owner of SandyCreek-B'N'B-WC's Christmas Star AKA Echo