[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Long Coats

  • From: "falkrigia@xxxxxxx"<falkrigia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx, DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 21:10:59 -0400

Entered a coat a long long time ago to help make points at a show years ago.
She was beautiful. won the major. :-)
 Longcoat is a fault just like any other fault and should be considered as
such and no more.
 Lots of gorgeous animals have the misfortune to be born with a longer coat
just as many are born with other faults. Each should be considered for the
severity of the fault as compared to the other dogs in the ring.
 There are certainly lots of faults that I would dislike having more than a
long coat.
Lynda

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone