[ SHOWGSD-L ] Long Coats

  • From: "robert dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Arcturus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "thelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 18:53:01 -0600

I never bred very many litters in my life time as I was so afraid of where
they were going and how they were going to be treated.
In the few litters I did have, I had 2 coats.  They were the smartest, most
loving,& had the best shoulders in the litter.???
One of my coated bitches went to a local farmer and herded cattle for him
for 10 years.  He loved that bitch so much that he had a formal picture of
the 2 of them.  His family told me his grief for that bitch was just
unbelievable.  I just wish he would have sent me that picture.  Sandi