[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Iditarod

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: regattagsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 07:24:39 EDT

In a message dated 7/6/2009 11:23:20 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
regattagsd@xxxxxxx writes:
Karen  Ramstead of Alberta, Canada has finished Iditarod 4 times with
her  purebred Sibe teams.  Many of her dogs are Champions, BIS and
Specialty winners.  They may not be the fastest or most competitive
racers but I commend her for her dedication to breed healthy working
sibes, not to mention her personal dedication to race them  herself.
http://www.northwapiti.com/

Jill
Canada

To me this is one of the most amazing man/dog team challenges.  We  only
hear about those in the first few places, but so many good teams finish the
race. They are ALL amazing.

Ileana
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585089x1201462806/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jul