[ SHOWGSD-L ] ALERT SB250, Mandatory sterilization

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: SHOWGSD-L <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 21:48:33 -0700

I hope everybody has faxed or mailed their letters by now.  They
should all reach the ASM Appropriations Committee members by
tomorrow.  If you need the fax numbers, they are up at www.carpoc.org/cc.html
.  There's a very simple letter to use on www.carpoc.org/legislation.html

I just finished faxing three sets of 18 letters, and it really isn't
hard.  If you want help with talking points, go to
<http://capwiz.com/naiatrust/issues/alert/?alertid=13612736>  Laura
Sanborn has offered to fax letters...go to <www.saveourdogs.com> for
more information.

Stormy Hope
www.carpoc.org
AKC Legislative Liaison, GSDCA
Sunshine Squad <showgsd.org/sunshine.html)
GSDs and more