[ SHOWGSD-L ] IPO SchH3 Champions

  • From: Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "kleinkauf2@xxxxxxxxx" <kleinkauf2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 13:11:47 -0400

There is only ONE AMERICAN BRED AKC Champion who has earned a SchH3. This same
dog is also the only PAM SchH3 and Champion. That dog is:

PAM V GCh Nocturne's Navigator SchH3. UD NA NAJ AD BH KKL1 (life) CGC "A" OFA
owned, bred, and trained by Helen Gleason.

All other SchH3 AKC Champions were imported from Germany.

Attached is a video of Helens Gleasons dog doing a demo at The National.

http://youtu.be/i4jnIYiL8WI

Sent from my iPad

Linda Bankhead44@xxxxxxxxx

On Aug 8, 2015, at 12:55 PM, Carolyn Putnam <kleinkauf2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The cross over has been done before, though not very often.

I remember one dog in the Parade of Greats at the National held in Anaheim
(some 20 years ago) that was a working police dog, Sch3 titled as well as a
Ch.
Have no clue as to his name. And I have heard of other dogs that have done
the same sort of thing but again do not know them.

On Aug 8, 2015 9:00 AM, <gsdworkingline@xxxxxxxxx>