[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: IPO SchH3 Champions

  • From: Jen Proud <proudk911@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mobilegrmr@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 17:33:50 -0500

Holy Moley!
What a heap of titles for TEN dogs, much less one!
A deeply respectful Kudos to the team of Phyllis & T-Rex; you are models
for our breed here in America!
And, an American bred dog, no?
I think they deserve a special plaque at the very least!

JP&P

On Sat, Aug 8, 2015 at 3:53 PM, R. Steiner <mobilegrmr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This past March, Phyllis Dobb's dog T-Rex finished his breed championship,
making him
CH OTCH PAM T-Rex vom Kriegerhaus VCD3 UDX7 OM6 VER RE HSAs HICs HXCs MX
MXJ OF AD BH RATO.

I really think the club should recognize this level is accomplishment!

Regina
On Aug 8, 2015 1:12 PM, "Linda Bankhead" <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

There is only ONE AMERICAN BRED AKC Champion who has earned a SchH3.
This same dog is also the only PAM SchH3 and Champion. That dog is:

PAM V GCh Nocturne's Navigator SchH3. UD NA NAJ AD BH KKL1 (life) CGC
"A" OFA owned, bred, and trained by Helen Gleason.

All other SchH3 AKC Champions were imported from Germany.

Attached is a video of Helens Gleasons dog doing a demo at The National.

http://youtu.be/i4jnIYiL8WI

Sent from my iPad

Linda Bankhead44@xxxxxxxxx

On Aug 8, 2015, at 12:55 PM, Carolyn Putnam <kleinkauf2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The cross over has been done before, though not very often.

I remember one dog in the Parade of Greats at the National held in
Anaheim (some 20 years ago) that was a working police dog, Sch3 titled as
well as a Ch.
Have no clue as to his name. And I have heard of other dogs that have
done the same sort of thing but again do not know them.
On Aug 8, 2015 9:00 AM, <gsdworkingline@xxxxxxxxx>

--
Committed to the Total Dog You can be Proud of!!! JayDee's Proud-Haus
Shepherds/Proud K911 <http://www.jaydeesphs.com>