[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I need your advice!!!!!

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Showgsd-l '" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 22:53:06 -0400

Cyndy -
     Take her back.  You can't prove to people like that that she is good
and sweet and kind and cute and nice...they have already made up their
minds.
    If you've been reading some of the anti-dog posts on this and other
lists, you would realize that a closed mind on dogs is a closed mind...and
the safest thing for all concerned, particularly Glory, is to take her back.
     Her safety and comfort should be more important to you than whether
they get sued or have neighbor problems, altho of course you have to think
of those things...but the answer is TAKE HER BACK.
   That's it in a nutshell.  If the right home comes along, fine, otherwise
         and if those people are really your friends, they
won't mind your taking her back.
         Peggy