[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I need your advice

  • From: "Cyndy" <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Ginialtman@xxxxxxx>, <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>, <firethorntemple@xxxxxxxxx>, <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 10:31:44 -0500

Thank you to all who responded! Here's what happened:
If you remember, I placed my girl Glory with some friends of mine. The
neighbor, who is an attorney, blasted them, saying they have a dangerous
dog, and he would sue them if anything every happened. The neighbor's dogs -
two little mutts - dig under the fence where the fence does not quite meet
the ground (the yard is sloped) and get in their yard.

Some of you have met Glory, my sable girl, and know she would not hurt a
flea usually, but if a small dog got in HER yard, I might worry.

Thanks for all the advice. In the end they decided, for her sake, (they were
afraid she'd be poisoned), they would give her back for now. She came back
with a huge orthopedic doggy bed and all the toys a dog could ever want. :)

Since I took her back they've built this huge HUGE wall on that side of
their property, which they dubbed their "Wall of Glory". :)

And the neighbor seems to be regretting his actions, although in his culture
it's not appropriate to admit when you are wrong. He's going out of his way
to be nice to them.

And they are putting their house on the market. In the meantime, Glory is
happy to be here (she is happy anywhere) and we will see what happens down
the road.

Cyndy
www.texasdogs.com