[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I need your advice

  • From: genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Ginialtman@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 21:43:28 +0000

I agree with that Cyndy. If she were my girl I would be on my way to pick her
up. Neighbors can be a real pain. I am lucky that my neighbors are good because
I am always over the limit. I keep them clean and quiet in the morning and late
at night. My next door neighbor has never had a dog in his life so I am real
thankful that we are friends!

Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises, Tortoise Rescue

From: Ginialtman@xxxxxxx