[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Helping Newbies

  • From: "Art & Giselda" <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show GSD List" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 07:06:31 -0700

Well said Roxann, could not have said it better!  The thing of it is, I
think if people see your face more often, they seem to accept you more.
Thats kind of what I have noticed, and without us newbies, entering our
dogs, how would these people winning majors do it without newbies
entries....My money, dog, personality and what have you is just as good as
anyone elses.  Believe me, I have had a lot of back trash myself when I
first started, I even heard it and was crushed.  Thats why I got away from
it for a while but then Art came along and said just do it, who cares what
anyone thinks,so thats what I am doing.
And on top of all that, Iam really glad to have met you and some others that
I have met....very helpful people...thanks.
Giselda