[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Helms Briscoe????

  • From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sally@xxxxxxxxxxx, BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx, inflight2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, longspeakgs@xxxxxxxxxxx, TISHW@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 19:52:05 -0700 (PDT)

This company is used internationally by large corporations to secure hotel and
meeting space.  I think most corporations have the same basic needs. Dog show
people are an entirely different type of clientle for them and though i would
have to assume that they were given the specifics of what "we" like in our
hotel rooms, who's to say if they met that criteria.  As someone else pointed
out they tend to do business with "partnered" hotels however their portfolio of
such hotels is not set in stone.   Again without knowing what the specific
problems related to hotels they may have selected, we have no way of knowing
why these hotels were not sufficent to meet our needs.

  Cindy
sally@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

iously exhibitors that are traveling with dogs require special needs that
representatives of Helms Briscoe may not recognize. I'd be interested in
finding out the reasons why certain hotels were not considered fit for us
before I make any judgements on whether this organization should be used for
future Nationals.
I am confused - why wouldn't they know what special needs dog people would
have. Isn't that their job?

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.com

Cindy