[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: HANDLERS

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Willenstark1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:59:54 -0800 (PST)

Deb, I have experienced a lot of expensive handling and there is not prep with
the dog.  I bring the dog, they sometimes won't even groom the dog, then they
show and charge me out the #$%#$ plus expenses, and I get nothing but the
satification that I have contributed to the system.  My butt hurts. Sheila
Willenstark1@xxxxxxx wrote:  I am surprised at the comments on prices
charged..guess I am way behind
times and have been kind to my clients.
Handlers are professionals hired to do what others cannot. If I could fix
my maxivan I would and save money. I know to keep the oil changed and tires in
good condition but otherwise I have a great mechanic. He grins when I call
him and I know the bill will be significant. I don't fault him cause he keeps
that van running great for the shows.
Its the same story - you get what you pay for. Support JR's - u bet that's
where the future is.
Bashing handlers- a NOT. We put in many more unseen hours into our dogs that
the few minutes you see in the ring.JMO...debi james

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original

Sheila of Miami
Mernydex GSD's
Loving Obedience Dog Training