[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: HANDLERS

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MarcatoGSD@xxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 17:22:22 -0800 (PST)

 I'm 20, I've still got
good
young knees, and all I ask for in return, is a hot dog for lunch!  LOL

  How can I say this politely...lol.....I'm 52, some days my knees work and
some days they don't...you move to California and handle my "czech" dog and
I'll give you all the "hot-dogs" you want.......lol....did I really say
that.....lol....I'm gettin out of hand...FB

MarcatoGSD@xxxxxxx wrote:
  *ROFL!* I'm sorry about your bum. Handlers most certainly DO charge a lot
these days (I've never used one, but I've seen the rates). If any of you ever
happen to be in the midwest and need a handler, look me up. I'm happy just to
have something to take in :-)
I'm finally starting to get "out there" and have a couple of dogs to show at
my spring show this year (one being a Viszla). I'm 20, I've still got good
young knees, and all I ask for in return, is a hot dog for lunch! LOL

- Jackie

In a message dated 3/22/2006 7:00:33 PM Central Standard Time,
sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Deb, I have experienced a lot of expensive handling and there is not prep
with the dog. I bring the dog, they sometimes won't even groom the dog, then
they show and charge me out the #$%#$ plus expenses, and I get nothing but the
satification that I have contributed to the system. My butt hurts. Sheila

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original