[ SHOWGSD-L ] HANDLERS

  • From: Willenstark1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 14:45:54 EDT

   Interesting posts. I charge a flat fee for the class -( includes grooming
the dog) if we go back in for  Winners or even win -
 you will not pay one penny more. If we go Breed from the classes will we all
be grinning - again - no charge.
I do charge for PLACING (  not just appearing or making the cut) in the
Group. Most well known GSD handlers are very reasonable for what we are capable
of
doing for our dogs.
For those that are being charged for every little thing YEP - its time to
find another handler.JMO   debi james