[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Get out of the business

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: stormygsd@xxxxxxx, arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 07:16:28 EST

You're missing the point about the woman not wanting the dog and wanting to
 bring it back and get her $200 back.

And might I suggest the economy is just a little different now.  Do  you
think w/ the unemployment numbers what they are, the foreclosure rate what  it
is....do you think that NOW is a good time to work things out on the
installment plan?????

(Ok, rhetorical question again. The answer is obvious.)

But I understand.  It's easy to focus on the installment  plan instead of
how you handled the situation.  Or more accurately  chose not to handle it.

I think it's called deflecting.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

In a message dated 3/7/2010 8:08:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
stormygsd@xxxxxxx writes:

Gayle.  this is exactly how I got started in the breed way back when..And I
suspect  many other can say the same.. just because you don't have that wad
of cash in  your hand doesn't mean you will be a lousy client or dog owner..
And even  after this experience, I would continue the same way.. this case
wasn't about  the money owing.. even if the dog were paid for , the
situation would have  been the same..
From: "Susan Madlung" <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
To: <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Get out of the business
Date: Sun, 7 Mar  2010 09:20:17 -0800

you do what you do and I will do what I do..  I have always given a new
owner
the benefit of the doubt - in 25  yrs this has rarely created any kind of
problems

2) I  was not even aware that there were any concerns - the new owner, who
promised to keep in touch, did not..it was only when I contacted  her that
she complained..sorry if you have unlimited time to follow  all your new
owners, I actually have a life I have to take care of  as well..

3) I TOLD HER TO RETURN THE DOG. but my policy has  always been and always
will be no refunds after the 72 health exam  period. she had an opportunity
to take the dog to the vet as soon  as she got her to determine her health
and get a refund. She knew  all of this at the get go..once I reminded her
of
that, I didn't  hear from her again.

4) I contacted her on a monthly basis, to  offer my assistance wherever I
could provide it - she was always  vague about the concerns - hair breaking
off is not a crisis  situation the dog needed to be pulled from. Tell me,
do
you follow  your buyers to make sure they are cleaning the dogs' ears
properly?? (see #2 - I have a life).

5) I only learned of the  "sores" on her body yesterday - and immediately
demanded she be  returned. so, unless you have something constructive to
add
to the  discussion, please keep your judgments to yourself, thank  you

Liposuction
Win the battle of the bulge with great liposuction  solutions. Click  now!

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org