[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Get out of the business

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, stormygsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 11:42:11 EST

Clap, clap, clap, clap CLAP!

It's not about being "right".  It's about what's "right" for the puppy  or
dog.

But this was a goofy story from the start.

Someone can't pay whatever the asking price is? Then they don't get the
dog.  ESPECIALLY in this economy.  RED FLAG!  Spare me the  stories of all the
people you know who feed their dogs before themselves  and who take their
dogs to the vet before they have their own RX filled  because I'm not buying
it...sorry...not now when the shelters are FULL with  animals whose owners'
had the very best intentions.

Poor dog...

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

In a message dated 3/7/2010 10:25:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:

I have  always said if you sell a dog, you have to be able to refund the
money you take in. I have often heard people say they just don't have the
money  to refund. If you are that close in your finances, then you  should
not be
selling puppies, and should find a way to beg, borrow or  steal the money
to  refund what you took  in.