[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Get out of the business

  • From: "Susan Madlung" <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 17:07:06 -0800

Gayle. this is exactly how I got started in the breed way back when..And I
suspect many other can say the same.. just because you don't have that wad of
cash in your hand doesn't mean you will be a lousy client or dog owner..
And even after this experience, I would continue the same way.. this case
wasn't about the money owing.. even if the dog were paid for , the situation
would have been the same..
  From: "Susan Madlung" <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  To: <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Get out of the business
  Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 09:20:17 -0800

  you do what you do and I will do what I do.. I have always given a new owner
  the benefit of the doubt - in 25 yrs this has rarely created any kind of
  problems

  2) I was not even aware that there were any concerns - the new owner, who
  promised to keep in touch, did not..it was only when I contacted her that
  she complained..sorry if you have unlimited time to follow all your new
  owners, I actually have a life I have to take care of as well..

  3) I TOLD HER TO RETURN THE DOG. but my policy has always been and always
  will be no refunds after the 72 health exam period. she had an opportunity
  to take the dog to the vet as soon as she got her to determine her health
  and get a refund. She knew all of this at the get go..once I reminded her of
  that, I didn't hear from her again.

  4) I contacted her on a monthly basis, to offer my assistance wherever I
  could provide it - she was always vague about the concerns - hair breaking
  off is not a crisis situation the dog needed to be pulled from. Tell me, do
  you follow your buyers to make sure they are cleaning the dogs' ears
  properly?? (see #2 - I have a life).

  5) I only learned of the "sores" on her body yesterday - and immediately
  demanded she be returned. so, unless you have something constructive to add
  to the discussion, please keep your judgments to yourself, thank you

  Liposuction
  Win the battle of the bulge with great liposuction solutions. Click now!