[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Get out of the business

  • From: "Susan Madlung" <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 08:12:41 -0800

as for your title of this e-mail, Evan (is that a broad hint, or what????) it
is exactly what I am currently doing.. thus the reason for 'selling" a
perfectly healthy, x-rayed, house trained, obedience trained, well mannered
adult dog for next to nothing.. because I THOUGHT she was going to a
responsible owner..
It is people like this that make me love my dogs more and like people even
less..and they are the reason I am retiring.. because I do not wish to inflict
anymore of this kind of garbage on any dog.. ever again..