[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSD movement question

  • From: "Robert Dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Doctrcorgi@xxxxxxx>, <ELG440@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 20:01:41 -0600

Hi Doc, I am not afraid to reply online.  I would put Judd's shoulder up
against Dragonslayer's any day.  Not trying to be hurtful to those involved
with this dog--he was very very nice and his owner is a very nice person.  I
saw him at my house many years ago and I also saw him in the ring.  But to
date the only dog I would consider to be in competition with Judd's shoulder
would be his father and Kurt von Bid Scono his son Hale is close. Remember
we are talking shoulders only.  Sandi Card