[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GAG ORDER

  • From: "Chris S. Kimerer" <tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 12:14:39 -0800 (PST)

Molly

I DID NOT ask about the lawsuit, I asked about club matters and interpretation
of the Purina Agreement for one.  NOT a secret document and nothing to do with
legal stuff!!!!

SO, spin it how you want to, I am not one to drink the cool aid or eat what I'm
fed and be just one in the flock.  But I can see thru a few individuals always
wanting to stir up the negative conspiracy stuff.  Freedom of speech and right
to an opinion works both ways.

Chris

Chris S. (Jolley)  Kimerer
www.tanbarkgsd.com

Ch. Tanbark's 2MuchBling Joelle Aramist
Ch. Trotwood's Emerald v Tanbark Joelle Aramist
AOE Sel.Ex.Ch.Carousel Farms Samantha, PT, TC OFA H/E
Ch. CaralonQED JD Drew Bleibtreu, RN OFA H/E
Ch. Cresther's Blast of Kenlyn, HI, CDX, OFA