[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GAG ORDER

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx, SolanaGSD@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 15:04:38 EST

The difference is I am sure you were asking about the lawsuit and the clubs
 attorney had told the board not to discuss it.  Some when talked about
apples and oranges just this morning....this is definitely apples and  oranges.

As to Deb's following post "
I can totally understand not doing it in  public forums, with the way things
are constantly taken out of context and  people often being misquoted.  "

How many times has our president been able to come on or another board
member and clear up misinformation for us and everyone so appreciates  that.
Well folks, this is called carry on with any misinformation  because those
that could clear it up have been forced to abandon a sinking  ship.

This is not doom or gloom and oh would I have liked to have had a more
positive spin to my day, but an outrage like this!   Some of you stay  in the
flock and carry on and take what gets fed you, but for some of us, we  know
when it goes wrong, and believe me, its going wrong.

Molly

In a message dated 2/2/2011 1:56:58 P.M. Central Standard Time,
tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:

That I  was welcome to contact the Board and  Directors private but no
answers would be posted to the list.  So how is that different  from late last
fall to now?  I am certain that if individual  board members are contacted
via email or phone calls, they will answer  questions.