[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GAG ORDER

  • From: carolyn mckenna <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 15:22:26 -0800 (PST)

And therein may lie the problem. Perhaps these people are not merely SITTINGon
the board, a truly democratic and noble endeavor, but may be SETTING onthe
board, setting the rules, setting the rules for everyone, setting the
proceduresthat will advance their agendas. With so many members opposed, what
else could it be ?
Carolyn