[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GAG ORDER

  • From: "Pam Stoesser" <pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>, <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 09:28:43 -0600

If a member logs onto the website, they can view a LOT OF STUFF including:
- A membership roster in PDF format they can save and/or print
- A membership roster that can be searched by state or last name (as much of
the last name as you know)
- The Board Minutes that have been approved (expecting the October ones
soon)
- The Board-O-Grams
- A PDF of the Policies and Procedures manual

Pam