[ SHOWGSD-L ] GAG ORDER

  • From: "SolanaGSD" <SolanaGSD@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 14:06:25 -0500

Our board members are NOT to answer on any list any questions about the club
or board in any official capacity.

The above was clipped from Molly's post.. Read it carefully!

Nowhere does it say that board members can't communicate with the club
members.ONLY that it can't be done on any list OR in any official capacity
on the lists. It's just plain ludicrous to think our board would vote in
that they can't talk to CLUB members about club business, after all this is
still a democracy.

I can totally understand not doing it in public forums, with the way things
are constantly taken out of context and people often being misquoted.

While we may or may not have voted for any one individual,

collectively WE DID vote for this board and I for one feel that

we owe it to the breed to give them a chance, just as we have given every
other board elected. The more you put negative energy into the air the more
negative things become.

I personally am very tired of reading post after post of doom and gloom and
refuse to allow all of the negativity to affect my life.  Surround yourself
with enough negatives and all your thoughts will become negative.

It is time, not only in the GSD world but in the world itself to think only
positive thoughts to create positive energy. With enough positive energy
anything is possible.

My suggestion to all, is to take positive suggestions to the board with
positive ideas to fix the problems.

Deborah Gebhard

Solana GSD, Mich

http://www.bonanza.com/booths/ChHaley