[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: Big UPs and BIG Downs!!!

  • From: Kizwiz@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 23:01:32 EDT

I would be thankful the rescue contacted you and is willing to work with you.
We try to determine when a dog is surrendered where it came from and if the
person contacted the breeder. Some say yes, some no. We also have many
incidences of "breeders" who wine and dine people for a sale, but when called
for any
reason will not help their buyers/puppy owners.
If we can get a name, we also contact the breeders to notify them one of
their dogs is in rescue. If they are willing to take the dog back, we gladly
return the dog if the breeder is responsible. If circumstances are they cannot
take
the dog, we are always ready to take a donation to offset the dogs care
costs. Many are wonderful and many get nasty with us and consider us busy
bodies
for calling.
Many forget that if you bring a life into this world, it is yours for life.
Or should be.

Pat    GSRCNY.ORG