[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: Big UPs and BIG Downs!!!

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: epeningt@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 09:11:30 EDT

In a message dated 5/12/2007 12:59:07 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
epeningt@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
I was  totally socked and dismayed when I was contacted by a rescue group
about her  and the male's surrender (she is spayed).  My husband says to just
get
 over it and find her  good home.  I just want to contact him and  slam him
for being so irresponsible.   What so you  think!!!!???
Ellen

I'm with your husband.  You can be a super judge of character  (so don't
knock yourself thinking you missed something in the interview  process!), but
there comes a day when you realize that despite all of our best  efforts,
despite
whatever you put in writing, when new puppy owners pull out of  your driveway,
you've lost control of that little life.  (I pray!)

This story has a happy ending.  Go get your bitch from rescue, make a
donation and find her someone who deserves her.  But don't waste energy on  the
irresponsible first owners.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
three  generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions live here!

visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds