[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: Big UPs and BIG Downs!!!

  • From: "Ellen Penington" <epeningt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 22:40:11 -0600

This has been a really eventfull week.  We had the first meeting of the El Paso
German Shepherd  Dog Club in about 12 years.  And then today I had a message on
my answering machine that a rescue group in Alamodorado, NM had one of my
babies surrendered to it.  The  person who surrendered the bitch was an Air
Force enlisted person who now has a 7 week old human baby.  He not only
surrendered the bitch I sold hm 18 months ago , but the male he and his wife
treasured as a family member at the time I sold her.  When I sold her, I made
it clear in my contract in writing that  I had first right if he ever decided
to get rid of her.  I was totally socked and dismayed when I was contacted by a
rescue group about her and the male's surrender (she is spayed).  My husband
says to just get over it and find her  good home.  I just want to contact him
and slam him for being so irresponsible.   What so you think!!!!???
Ellen