[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Amber's Journey small herding brag

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <melrysummerfire@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 22:06:12 -0500

Ah, in my book, this is not a SMALL brag, but what it's all about.  Just
looking at the background here
gives me chills as I know and realize our kids can and will do it all.  I
didn't get my GSDs until I'd moved
far from Penna., but it is a beautiful area there where ya'll did the
sheepies.   ENJOY while you can & to
have tiles on BOTH ENDS IS GREAT FOR SURE.      Norma no L & 2 critters
truly lovin' Da List!!