[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fault-Free-Yeah Right!!!

  • From: "" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsdlady28@xxxxxxx" <gsdlady28@xxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 10:58:58 -0600

I agree 100%..just exercise common sense.Christine

hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Steve and Christine Grainger
WWW.HICKORYHILLGSD.COM

is an art to be able to breed good dogs and it takes more than science but
good instincts and a good eye...and there are some studs who seem to defy
the odds so to speak...the only point I was making was that if I KNOW I
have a fault in my bitch that I am trying to get rid of, I would not
knowingly double up on it....:)