[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FULL Communication.

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, wynsum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 15:59:13 -0400 (EDT)

and they can only "opt out" if they are online to do so.  i have far  more
members who futurity nominate their litters and do not have an email
address.  bottom line is that they pay the same dues as the rest of us  .

diane

Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
_Skatiebug'z_ (http://skatiebugz.shutterfly.com/)  The online store for
everything German Shepherd and then some!
_http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com_ (http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com/)
Skater's Blog

In a message dated 8/25/2011 11:25:09 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

If you  were guessing (this is a trick question because I know the answer),
how  many GSDCA members - or what percent of the members - do NOT have an
email  address - or at least one they have shared with the GSDCA?
I will tell you  that there are fewer than 10 members that have opted out
of
the Constant  Contact GSDCA emails.  Pam

From: Ruth  Scheubler To: DaList
And just think how much easier it would all be  without a gag rule forcing
members to call the directors to get a  clear
picture. Members should not  have to call all board  members to get the
full story. It should be all out there and  clearly
visible.
I don't think members should try to do  the work of the board but we do
have the right to know what they are  doing
without the board throwing up barriers. Cspan for this club  would do
wonders.
Ruth