[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FULL Communication.

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx" <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>, DaList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "wynsum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wynsum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "InquestGSD@xxxxxxx" <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 12:15:24 -0700 (PDT)

I can promise you one thing, the members who probably do not have computers at
this stage of the game, will probably never buy one.

I would honestly LOVE LIVE VIDEO!!

Morgan  Lewis, RPh.
Member GSDCA
President Last Hope of  Georgia 501c3
"So Much to Do, So Little Time"

From: Ruth Scheubler To: DaList
  And just think how much easier it would all be without a gag rule forcing
members to call the directors to get a clear
  picture. Members should not  have to call all board members to get the full
story. It should be all out there and clearly
  visible.
  I don't think members should try to do the work of the board but we do have
the right to know what they are doing
  without the board throwing up barriers. Cspan for this club would do wonders.
  Ruth