[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FULL Communication.

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, wynsum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 16:10:00 -0400 (EDT)

We can do it both ways........dont leave anyone out, but increase
participation......is a win-win kind of deal......

* Ileana  *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
2 x Sel EX AM CH & Sel CAN CH Karizma's  Cacique of Inquest TC, aka DEXTER
Kaleef's Expensive Date (major pointed) aka  JACKIE

In a message dated 8/25/2011 3:59:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx writes:

and they can only "opt out" if they are online to do so.  i have far  more
members who futurity nominate their litters and do not have an email
address.  bottom line is that they pay the same dues as the rest of us  .

diane

Diane Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
_Skatiebug'z_ (http://skatiebugz.shutterfly.com/)  The online store for
everything German Shepherd and then some!
_http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com_ (http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com/)
Skater's Blog

In a message dated 8/25/2011 11:25:09 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

If you  were guessing (this is a trick question because I know the answer),
how  many GSDCA members - or what percent of the members - do NOT have an
email address - or at least one they have shared with the GSDCA?
I  will tell you that there are fewer than 10 members that have opted out
of
the Constant Contact GSDCA emails.  Pam

From: Ruth  Scheubler To: DaList
And just think how much easier it would all  be without a gag rule forcing
members to call the directors to get a  clear
picture. Members should not  have to call all board  members to get the
full story. It should be all out there and clearly  visible.
I don't think members should try to do the work of the  board but we do
have the right to know what they are doing without the  board throwing up
barriers. Cspan for this club would do wonders.
Ruth