[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FULL Communication

  • From: "Paula M. Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 19:06:23 GMT

I have several elderly friends, and not so elderly friends, who have an e-mail
address, but, are "computer challenged" and rarely go on-line.  They are
members of the List, but, don't read it.

I am sure that more than 10 of our total membership are not readily available,
nor capable, of using the internet for updates, etc.  They depend on the Review
and here-say.  Period.  Just because 10 opted out, doesn't mean that many
others wouldn't, if they understood what it all means!!  How did those 10 opt
out; by e-mail or by direct mail or phone???

1% is too many to disenfranchise, IMHO

Paula, 32 days and counting

Home of BIS, BISS, Multi-Group Winning, AKC JAM/AOE, International & American
Champion, Bronze Grand Champion Asgard Harley Davidson v Plamark, HT, PT, CGC,
TC, HIC, OFA CHIC #64047 (Hips, Elbows, Cardiac, & Thyroid), 1st male German
Shepherd Dog Grand Champion, Lifetime #1 GSD in California & Michigan (AKC
Stats as of 8/20/11), 2011 Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show Invitee.