[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Entry fees

  • From: "Paula M. Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 17:06:43 GMT

IMHO, Sue is much more correct than most people on this List will EVER admit!
Excellent points!   Not just their neighbors are laughing, so are their vets
and their relatives.   I don't mind explaining to Joe Public about our
standard; most people understand form and function quite well, but, there is no
way I can explain (nor will I EVER defend) the extreme, weak rears,
toe-dragging, lifting fronts, poor backs, and poor temperaments they sometimes
see in their neighbor's yard, and ask/laugh about.

Now, everyone, go put your heads back in the sand and head on out to more
specialty shows before they all disappear.

And think of the Newbies.  They are your future.

Paula, 188 days and counting

Home of BIS, BISS, Multi-Group Winning, 2 Time AKC JAM/AOE, Intern'l & Am CH,
Silver Grand Champion Asgard Harley Davidson, HT, PT, CGC, TC, HIC, OFA CHIC
#64047 (Hips, Elbows, Cardiac, & Thyroid), 1st male GSD Grand Champion. 2010 #1
GSD in California, Lifetime #1 GSD in Michigan, 2010 #1 GSD male in USA (AKC
GCH Stats), 2011 Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show Invitee, 2010-2011-Lifetime
AKC Eukanuba Invitee. 2 Time Cruft's Invitee.