[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Entry fees

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 17:23:58 -0400 (EDT)

i REALLY hope that the :-) means you are being facetious.  it's jmo,  but i
don't think we can "expect too much" when it comes to temperament.   an
unsound german shepherd is an unsafe german shepherd and not at all what  a
german shepherd should be.

diane

Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
_Skatiebug'z_ (http://skatiebugz.shutterfly.com/)  The online store for
everything German Shepherd and then some!
_http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com_ (http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com/)
Skater's Blog

In a message dated 4/4/2012 1:50:25 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I have  become quite skeptical when GSD people discuss temperament, and
make so many  excuses for what I see.  That being said, I do believe that GSD
breeders  have drastically improved both temperament and type since the 70's.
 Not  enough, though.  Maybe I expect too much?  :-)

any post.