[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ENDORSEMENTS

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 20:41:50 EDT

In a message dated 9/20/2007 8:24:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
After reading the below..I went back to your  original post that listed who
you voted for. You seem to be pretty willing to  share who you endorsed, so
who did  you endorse   to  judge our National next year?I noticed that wasn't
on
your list. Like you  state, certainly not like we are  voting for the
president or  anything..and business is business.  Not trying to be an
ass..just
saying..if it is secret..it is ALL secret..if not..then why pick and choose
what
you will and won't  to  share????Christine

Dear Christine

I was talking about directors this morning, not judges.  But I have no
problem sharing, how about you?
I tell if you do, I believe in my choices, and I am not concerned about
making them public, how about you?

Get back to me here.

Ileana