[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ENDORSEMENTS

  • From: "" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Tom Elkins" <firethorntemple@xxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx(showgsd-l)>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 19:10:24 -0500

My kids(2 are grown and one is 17) and I still love this show..we watch the
reruns all the time. Steve not as big a fan..but he likes it too To some
pretty corny, I know, but always a good lesson to be learned in the little
town of Walnut Grove!Christine

hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Steve and Christine Grainger
WWW.HICKORYHILLGSD.COM