[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ENDORSEMENTS

  • From: Bill Basu <billgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "InquestGSD@xxxxxxx" <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 16:01:39 -0700 (PDT)

Christine,
As i've said to you in prior private emails, complaining for complaining sake
is whining, complaining and willing to take the reprecussions because you want
to effect real change is being committed. Now with that being said ,everyone
has the right to share what they wish and what they don't wish . You've
expressed that you don't wish too, you are not being berated for that, why do
need to berate those who do share. That seems to bother you,  but as a friend
of mind says "you doth protest too much".
Bill