[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ENDORSEMENTS

  • From: "Cudjoegsd" <cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>, <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 18:57:37 -0500

Ileana-In a recent e-mail to the List you stated.."So some judges won`t put
me up".  Are you suggesting that a judge will not give you a win because of
who you are and not based on the quality of the animal presented to them?
If so, I find that hard to comprehend.  What has the owner of the animal
being judged to do with NOT giving the dog the win?  I can understand the
reverse where a judge might favor a friend but the opposite is foreign to me
and please don`t call me naive as  I have been in this circus for over 40
years.  Is this a common occurrence?  I am curious and interested in your
answer.  This is not a confrontational e-mail or a negative one, just a
curious inquiry on a subject that I have never encountered.  D.D.