[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dallas Free Lines Subject

  • From: "Paula M. Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 15:20:15 GMT

I do not access Facebook.  Please feel free to list my Best in Show, Best in
Specialty Show, Multi-Group Winning, GSDCA Dual Title Award Recipient, AKC
JAM/AOE, International and American Champion, Grand Champion Asgard Harley
Davidson v Plamark, HT, PT, CGC, TC, HIC, OFA CHIC #64047 (Hips, Elbows,
Cardiac, & Thyroid), DNA tested clear of the long-coat factor (#1 Male German
Shepherd Dog in the Country, #4 German Shepherd Dog in the Country, as of
9/30/10 (Canine Chronicles). First male German Shepherd Dog Grand Champion) as
being completely Dallas-free as well as free of any dog in, at least, the first
4 generations of Dallas' pedigree.  Harley does, of course, go back to Horand.
He has the old-style OFA CHIC (before it was "dummied down" by the GSDCA).  He
is also free of the long-coat factor and is the most physically and mentally
sound dog I have ever owned.  His stud fee is $800, or by private treaty.  He
is a strong, healthy 5.5 year old male currently being actively campaigned
towards Westminster Kennel Club at the Garden in February, 2011.  Picture
pedigree is available by e-mail or USPS mail, as requested.  High quality
frozen semen is available.  Thank you for your consideration. Paula M.
CookeHemet, CAHome of Harley ---------- Original Message ----------
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 04:29:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: Pammy <gsdlover729@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: "Dallas Free Lines Subject".
There are some lenghty threads going around about this subject. I currently
have a post on my Face book page relating to this subject. I welcome all to
come join in the conversation if they wish. Here is the web addy
http://www.facebook.com/notes.php?idW7644872&notes_tab=app_2347471856#!/note.php?note_idF1829212617
&#65533;
So much has been said on the subject I did not want to bombard the lists with
all responses and such. You many have to "friend request" not sure? I welcome
ALL to participate!
&#65533;
Health and happiness
Pam K and her pack
Obama Urges Homeowners to Refinance
If you owe under $729k you probably qualify for Obamas Refi Program
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/4cd420d98be43a97ccst03duc